We use time lapse cameras daily for client and creative work. We know how to get the most out of the cameras and want to share our knowledge with you. Here are a few things we offer other retailer's can't.
1) Every camera is tested by us in a real world environment. We want to eliminate any chance of a production defect before you get your camera.
2) We will update your camera(s) firmware. The last thing you want to do with a new camera is install updates and optimize settings. This is all done before your camera ships.
3) If you contact us before your order we will set-up your camera(s) to go to work for you right out of the box. There are many variables with a long term time lapse project, discussing your project before you order gives you the piece-of-mind you are ordering the correct product. Having us set the camera up for you eliminates learning the intricacies of a new camera system.
4) We want to be your project partner. If there is an important firmware update we will let you know. If you have any questions we are here to support you along the way. If you need editing assistance or just want someone to help finalize your project we can provide the assistance you need.
5) Once your project is done, if you want to promote your work publicly we will share your work on our social media, feature your work in our newsletter.
6) Essentially we want you to buy a camera with confidence, deploy it with little hassle, get the footage you desire and will help you make your project a success.