- We are content creators with many years of experience using time lapse cameras in real-world situations. Our recommendations are based on knowledge, not scripted answers.
- We are involved with camera development, tutorials and experimenting with new levels of creativity.
- All cameras are tested before shipping. You likely needed a camera yesterday and there is no time for any issues.
- All cameras have updated firmware and the basic settings are optimized.
- We handle the warranty for any product we sell, if you have an issue contact us for a quick resolution.
- Serial numbers are logged and cameras are registered with us before shipping.
- From initial settings to final editing, we are here to help you with all aspects of your project.
- We offer extended hours to accommodate global support for our customers.
- We are happy to share your finished videos and promote your work.
- We want you to buy a camera with confidence, deploy it with little hassle, get the footage you desire and will help you make your project a success.
Looking for a local Afidus retailer? Here we are! If you have a question or issue, there is no time to discover what happens next. We sell only tested cameras and offer ongoing support, during your daytime hours. If your country is listed below or in our ordering system we have shipped to your area before.
|Customs can be 100%
International shipments are typically sent FedEx Priority. The shipping cost does not include any taxes or import fees which are the receiver's responsibility. Both the cost and delivery time are to a major market in your country. Remote locations may have additional out of area charges. Shipping rates are subject to change. If you want an exact quote, please send your shipping address and postal code to email@example.com.
We offer free FedEx ground and 2-day shipping on orders over $100 to any location within the United States. All orders go from our warehouse to a nearby FedEx air or ground terminal. When cameras are in stock
Delivery times from our location...
Under most circumstances, we will honor one-year warranty replacement for any material and/or workmanship defective items purchased at TimeLapseCameras.com.
In the case of the Brinno TLC200 Pro camera, we offer an extended 18-month warranty. We believe in this camera so much, we added extra coverage to accommodate most long-term projects.
For all Brinno products purchased on TimeLapseCameras.com we will honor the manufacturer's warranty and our extended warranty for the Pro camera. You will never need to contact Brinno or a distributor for camera replacement. If it is determined your camera malfunctioned during the warranty period we will assess the issue and take care of our customers.
This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, damage, battery leaks or water incursion.
We are proud to say we rarely have items returned. We test every camera before shipping and we work with many of our customers before purchase to make sure they are getting exactly what they need for a successful video project.
Things happen and we totally understand. If you need to return your unused items for any reason, we won't ask any questions. Please do so within 30 days of your order, pay for the return shipping and we will refund the entire purchase, less any expedited shipping charges.
We don't want you to be in a position to return your items. If you are reading this before purchase and have cold feet, please contact us and we will help you determine your needs.