Brinno BCC200 Time Lapse Camera Bundle with Takeway Clamp
Time lapse camera and weather resistant housing with a new industrial quality multi-purpose clamp.
- TLC200 Pro 720p HD Time-Lapse Camera Kit
- Weather resistant housing
- Industrial grade aluminum clamp
- 80 day battery life, with a capture every 10 minutes using the timer
- 1/3" Low Light HDR Sensor; 4.2um Pixels
- CS Lens Mount
- 19mm, f/2.0, 112° Wide Lens Included
- SD Memory Card Storage
- Powered by 4 x AA Batteries
- Time Lapse Intervals from 1 Sec - 24 h
This is an very unique clamp, but quite limiting in comparison to other, less expensive options. Before you add this package bundle to your cart, please consider the following.
- The 1X1 cm square grip pads are hard plastic and too small. If you are clamping to a hard surface the pads may damage the surface and the pads don't compress for additional grip.
- There is nothing to prevent inadvertent movement. Other clamps have a flat surface to rest against your clamping surface which prevents movement.
- This clamp requires two hands for installation which can be tricky if you are on a ladder or scaffolding. One hand supports the camera, the other tightens the hand screw.
- A screwdriver or coin is required to attach the mounting disk to the camera or camera housing. Other clamps simply attach with a hand screw. If lost, there is no replacement for the small disk and the clamp would be useless.
- Unlike other clamps, the ball head does not go past vertical. This can make installation on a vertical post or stud tricky, especially if you want the camera pointed up.
- The clamp sticks out too far and could be more prone to inadvertent bumping. Additionally, the hand knob is often pointing the same direction as the camera and may be in the camera's view.
- There are no replacement parts for this clamp, if you loose the mounting plate the clamp is worthless.
We are committed to bringing you honest and accurate information. Although this clamp looks amazing, there may be better choices for your project. This is a nice clamp to have for occasional use if you have others to choose from. It has come in handy, it is just not our choice most applications or long term use.
|Model||TLC 200 Pro|
|LCD Screen||1.44" TFT LCD|
|Waterproof||Optional with included Weather Resistant Housing (ATH120)|
|Time Lapse||Auto generation of Time Lapse video|
|Type||1/3" HDR sensor|
|Resolution||1.3 Mega pixel|
|Sensitivity||3650mV/lux-sec (Ultra good low light quality)|
|Lens (BCS 019)|
|Type||CS Mount (Aspherical Glass Lens)|
|Field of View||112°|
|Focal Length||19 mm (35mm equivalent)|
|Focus Distance||Manual focus from 1 cm to ∞ (factory setting: 40 cm )|
|Scene||Daylight, Twilight, Night, Moon, Star|
|White Balance||Auto, Day, Shade, Cloudy, Fluorescent Light (Cool), Fluorescent Light (Warm), Tungsten Light|
|Custom Image||Exposure, Saturation, Contrast, Sharpness|
|Time Lapse Video||Format: AVI|
|Resolution: 1280 x 720|
|Still Image||Format: JPEG (only for using Shutter Line)|
|Resolution: 1280 x 720|
|Memory Storage||SD Card (Supported up to 32 GB)|
|ASAP||Captures 3~ 5 photos in 1 second|
|Custom||From 1 second to 24 hours|
|Power source||Battery: 4 AA Batteries|
|DC IN: 5V (Micro USB connector)|
|Battery Life||2 second time interval, captures 240,000 frames|
|Size (DxWxH)||64 x 52 x 107 mm|
|Weight||140 g (without batteries)|
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Can the batteries be changed & continue on with the same recording?
First off, sorry for this delayed reply. You should always stop and process the recording when changing batteries. Using the timer is recommended which will create an individual file each day. Having yet one more file created for the battery change is not an issue as files are easily joined to create one continuous video.