Why Shop With US
- We have many years of experience using time lapse cameras in real-world situations.
- We have been involved in camera development, tutorials and content creation.
- All cameras are tested before shipping and lens focus is verified.
- All cameras have updated firmware, the date/time is set for your location and the basic settings are optimized.
- We will set the capture interval and timer start/stop time upon customer request.
- We handle the warranty for any product we sell, if you have an issue contact us for a quick resolution.
- All serial numbers are logged before shipping, cameras are registered with us.
- From initial settings to final editing, we are here to help you with all aspects of your project.
- We try our best to offer after-hours support for our customers.
- We are happy to share your finished videos.
- Essentially, we want you to buy a camera with confidence, deploy it with little hassle, get the footage you desire and will help you make your project a success.
We offer free FedEx ground shipping on orders over $100 to any location within the contiguous United States. All orders go from our warehouse to a nearby FedEx distribution facility. Ground shipping is often faster than Express Saver and considerably less expensive than 2-Day service. If you select an expedited service and Ground will be there within the same timeframe we will save you money and refund your shipping charges.
Below is the Ground service map from our location.
Under most circumstances, we will honor one-year warranty replacement for any material and/or workmanship defective items purchased at TimeLapseCameras.com.
In the case of the Brinno TLC200 Pro camera, we offer an extended 18-month warranty. We believe in this camera so much, we added extra coverage to accommodate most long-term projects.
For all Brinno products purchased on TimeLapseCameras.com we will honor the manufacturer's warranty and our extended warranty for the Pro camera. You will never need to contact Brinno or a distributor for camera replacement. If it is determined your camera malfunctioned during the warranty period we will assess the issue and take care of our customers.
This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, damage, battery leaks or water incursion.
We are proud to say we rarely have items returned. We test every camera before shipping and we work with many of our customers before purchase to make sure they are getting exactly what they need for a successful video project.
Things happen and we totally understand. If you need to return your unused items for any reason, we won't ask any questions. Please do so within 30 days of your order, pay for the return shipping and we will refund the entire purchase, less any expedited shipping charges.
We don't want you to be in a position to return your items. If you are reading this before purchase and have cold feet, please contact us and we will help you determine your needs.