You are not only buying a camera, you are hiring a support team.
We created our online user guide as a starting source of operator information.
When you have questions, we have the answers we are just a phone call away.
Finally, our inventory levels are becoming more predictable. All orders this week, will ship next week. A price increase, in the near future, may be unavoidable to cover the duct tape and super glue needed to fix any future supply chain breaks quickly. Order now for the shortest wait this year. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
• An order placed now will ship within days.
• We are the only US source, we ship and support customers world wide
• We are end users, our experience and availability help to ensure your success
• We want to help and offer a hands on phone orientation with every purchase
• Every camera is tested and updated before it ships
• The 200S is the best long term camera solution for any project
From pre-purchase, to camera set-up and ongoing support, we are here for you. Please call, email, reach-out. We know time lapse and we want your project to be a stress free success.
507-884-0070 or WhatsApp +01-507-884-0070
• Full 1080 Sony HDR (high dynamic range) Sensor
• Optical Zoom Lens (16-35mm DSLR equivalent)
• Wi-Fi App Control with full screen preview
• Weather Resistant without a housing
• Timer with day of the week scheduling
• Motion Detection
• Pinch Zoom App Screen to confirm precise focus
• MP4 File Format
• Macro Focus an inch from the lens
• One Tap Auto Focus with manual precision
• Unattended Operation for weeks to months
• And more great features! Visit AfidusCam.com for all of the details.
A Content Creation Tool
Whether you are restoring a car, creating your next work of art, remodeling a kitchen or researching plant growth. An Afidus long term time lapse camera is the perfect solution to capture your progress and share.
We have created an entire website and page dedicated to learning about the Afidus Time Lapse camera and app control.
Learn how to use this system for your next time lapse project here.
|Sensor||Sony Exmor full HD 1080p|
|Resolution||1920 X 1080 pixels|
|Lens||16-35mm DSLR equivalent optical zoom, PLUS 4 X Digital Zoom|
|Focus||Auto, manual (remote zoom and focus in app)|
|Motion Sensor||Buit-in PIR moving object detection with 25' range|
|Capture Modes||Timelapse, Motion Detection, Stop Motion, Hybrid (timelapse & motion), Video Lapse|
|Timelapse Intervals||1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 10, 20, 30 seconds, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 10 minute, 1, 4, 24 hour, Custom time interval of any duration|
|Continuous Intervals||30 FPS @ 1080 & 720 from 2 FPS to 30|
|Storage||SanDisk 16GB Ultra micro SD card preinstalled (capacity up to 128GB)|
|Power Source||Battery AAx4 / Micro-USB DC 5V|
|Battery Life||45 days at 1 minute interval, 80 days at 5 minute interval (8 hours a day)|
|Timer||Capture working hours only with day of the week scheduling|
|Weather Resistant||IPX 5 with silicone sleeve provided by manufacturer|
|Mounting||1/4" X 20 standard tripod mount, (4) strap tabs for horizontal and vertical|
|Weight||.30 lb (w/o batteries)|
|Accessories||Included: 16GB SanDisk Ultra micro SD card, strap, USB cable, (4) Energizer AA batteries|