• Afidus ATL-201 cameras are in stock, ready for same-day shipping.
9.14.20 INVENTORY STATUS
LOW Stock - Order Now
LOW Stock - Order Now
• Inventory is low, we will update this notice of changes.
• Our next shipment of 200S cameras will be here the week of 9/28/20.
• Ordering now will ensure the quickest delivery with no waiting.
• The award winning Afidus cameras are in demand and sales outpace production.
Which camera should you choose? Great question! For variety and redundancy we would suggest one of each. The major differences, the 200S has an optical zoom lens which will macro focus down to one inch away from your subject. The 201 has a fixed lens, which offers convenient simplicity as the focus is set. Position the cam, start recording and walk away. We like both cameras equally, feel free to call and we will help you choose.
As always, we are here to help. If you have any questions, please contact us, we want to assure your time lapse success. Consider ordering soon for immediately available camera(s).
You asked for easier
You asked for fixed focus
You asked for this....
Capable simplicity defines this second generation long term timelapse camera from Afidus, along with amazing low-light capability. The fixed focal length makes it a time-saving content creation tool you'll want on your site. The ATL-201 is the go-to solution for quick setup without having to focus.
Order the Afidus ATL 201 Time Lapse camera here, for all of the exciting details, features and more information please visit AfidusCam.com.
• Full 1080 Sony HDR (high dynamic range) Sensor
• f/0.95 Lens Aperture
• Fixed focal length (22mm DSLR equivalent)
• Wi-Fi App Control with full screen preview
• Weather Resistant without a housing
• Timer with day of the week scheduling
• Pinch Zoom App Screen to confirm precise focus
• MP4 File Format
• Unattended Operation for weeks to months
• And more great features!
Visit AfidusCam.com for all of the details.
|Sensor||Sony Exmor full HD 1080p|
|Resolution||1920 X 1080 pixels|
|Lens||Fixed, 22mm (f/0.95)|
|Focus||Fixed, 1m to infinity|
|Capture Modes||Timelapse, Stop Motion, Video Lapse|
|Timelapse Intervals||1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 10, 20, 30 seconds, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 10 minute, 1, 4, 24 hour, Custom time interval of any duration|
|Continuous Intervals||5, 10, 15 FPS @ 1080, 30 FPS @ 720|
|Storage||SanDisk 16GB Ultra micro SD card preinstalled (capacity up to 128GB)|
|Power Source||Battery AAx4 / Micro-USB DC 5V|
|Battery Life||45 days at 1 minute interval, 80 days at 5 minute interval (8 hours a day)|
|Timer||Capture working hours only with day of the week scheduling|
|Weather Resistant||IPX 64 without a housing|
|Mounting||1/4" X 20 standard tripod mount, (4) strap tabs for horizontal and vertical|
|Weight||.30 lb (w/o batteries)|
|Accessories||Included: 16GB SanDisk Ultra micro SD card, strap, USB cable, (4) Energizer AA batteries|